Jan Mazzoni (THE AUTHOR) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the privacy of your data. This policy sets out what personal data is collected from you, or that you provide, and how it is used, and how it is kept secure. Please read it through carefully and if you have any queries get in touch.
Personal information collected
Information provided for delivering news about the author and the author’s books may be collected. This includes:
- Contact Names
- Post Code, Address and Phone Contact Details
- Any other Personal Information about you needed to provide information to you
Purposes of use
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other person or company without your consent.
Processing of data
Information may be processed to provide you with information about the author, the author’s books and any news related to the author. There is a section below that states how to withhold your consent.
Click here for this site’s cookies policy
How your data is kept safe
The author follows generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information collected, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate. The personal information is retained for no longer than is necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for legitimate legal or business purposes including:
- required by law, contract, or similar obligations applicable to our business operations
- for preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing legal/contractual rights
- maintaining adequate and accurate business and financial records
- The author does not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
Access to personal information
You have a right to request access information held about you. The author will respond within 30 days and return your information in an industry-standard format.
Right to complain
Contact the author